##THIRD PARTY USE OF INRIX BRAND GUIDELINES
In order to protect the INRIX brand, we have put the following guidelines in place for customers and partners wishing to use INRIX trademarks (name), approved logos, images or in some way signal a partnership with INRIX in promotional, advertising, instructional or reference materials, or on their web sites or products. Third parties may use INRIX logos only as specified in their agreement with INRIX and any associated Guidelines. Use of INRIX trademarks without prior written consent of INRIX may constitute trademark infringement.
Partner Guidelines for using INRIX Trademarks
By using the INRIX trademark, in whole or in part, you are acknowledging that INRIX is the sole owner of the trademark and promising that you will not interfere with INRIX rights in the trademark, including challenging INRIX use, registration of, or application to register such trademark, alone or in combination with other words. Except for the limited right to use as expressly permitted under these Guidelines, no other rights of any kind are granted, by implication or otherwise.
- INRIX DriveTimeTM
- ParkMe® (Consumer App only)
- Partners may use one of two logos:
– Powered by INRIX: For customers and partners to use when referring to the use of INRIX data and technology. Please refer the Logo Guidelines in the appendix for guidance concerning proper placement and sizing of the logo.
– INRIX Partner: This is the primary logo for customers and partners to use when referring to their relationship with INRIX. Please refer to the Logo Guidelines in the appendix for guidance concerning proper placement and sizing of the logo.
- INRIX will provide the electronic artwork for logos that can be utilized by partners. Except for size, the logo may not be altered in any manner, including proportions, colors, elements, animations, morphing, or otherwise distorted in perspective or two-dimensional appearance. The complete logo must always be shown and not obscured or cropped.
- The logo (including, but not limited to the INRIX logos, logotypes, trade dress, and other elements of product packaging and Web sites) may not be imitated in any of your materials.
- You may not combine the logo with any other object, including, but not limited to, other logos, words, icons, graphics, photos, slogans, numbers, or other design elements in a way that implies origination from a source other than INRIX.
Color: The approved color versions of the INRIX logos will be provided to you. Reverse, gray or black treatments of the logo may be used when necessary. Please refer to the Logo Guidelines in the appendix.
- oo Placement: The logo must stand alone as an overlay. A minimum amount of empty space must surround the logo separating it from any other object such as type, photography, borders, edges, and so on. Please refer to the Logo Guidelines in the appendix.
- oo Size: The INRIX logo must be no smaller than any other third party name or logo used. I.e. when you are highlighting multiple partners, the INRIX logo should be at least the same size as other partners.
Advertising, Promotional, Sales Materials and Websites: INRIX logos may be used in your advertising, printed and online marketing materials only in accordance with the terms of your agreement with INRIX. When the INRIX name is used online within body copy text, it must always be an active link to an INRIX domain page ( INRIX.com preferred). In copy, the INRIX name should be set in all caps (INRIX), no lower case and never plural or possessive. Creative must be approved by INRIX Marketing (Branding) prior to publishing.
Publications, Seminars, and Conferences: You may use INRIX word marks in connection with book titles, magazines, periodicals, seminars, or conferences provided you comply with the following requirements:
The use is referential and less prominent than the rest of the title.
Acceptable: City of Munich Conference: Use of INRIX Big Data to Build Smart Cities.
Not Acceptable: INRIX City of Munich Conference on Big Data for Smart Cities.
- Your name and logo appear more prominent than the INRIX word mark on all printed materials related to the publication, seminar or conference.
- The INRIX logo or any other INRIX-owned graphic symbol, logo, icon or image does not appear on or in the publication or on any materials related to the publication, seminar, or conference without express written permission from INRIX.
- A disclaimer of sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement by INRIX, similar to the following, is included on the publication and on all related printed materials: "(Title) is an independent (publication) and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by INRIX."
- A trademark attribution notice is included in the credit section giving notice of INRIX ownership of its trademark(s). Please refer to the section below titled "Proper Trademark Notice and Attribution."
Unauthorized Use of INRIX Trademarks
- Company, Product, or Service Name: You may not use or register, in whole or in part, INRIX or any of its product names or trademarks, including INRIX-owned graphic symbols, logos, taglines, icons, or any alteration or close approximation of these as part of your company name, trade name, product name, or service name except as noted in these guidelines.
- INRIX-owned Logos and Graphic Symbols: While you may use the Powered by INRIX or INRIX Partner logos, you may not use the INRIX logo or any other INRIX-owned graphic symbol, logo, tagline or icon on or in connection with web sites, products, manuals, promotional/advertising materials, or for any other purpose except as agreed upon in writing between you and INRIX.
- Disparaging Manner: You may not use an INRIX trademark or any other INRIX-owned graphic symbol, logo, tagline or icon in a disparaging manner.
- Endorsement or Sponsorship: You may not use INRIX or any other INRIX trademark, logo, tagline, symbol or icon in a way that would imply INRIX affiliation with or endorsement, support, or sponsorship of a third party product or service, except as agreed upon in writing.
- Merchandise Items: You may not manufacture, sell or give-away merchandise items, such as T-shirts and mugs, bearing INRIX or any INRIX trademark, including symbols, logos, taglines or icons, except as agreed upon in writing between you and INRIX.
- INRIX Trade Dress: You may not imitate the distinctive INRIX look and feel including web site design, logos, iconography, imagery or typefaces.
- Slogans and Taglines: You may not use or imitate an INRIX slogan or tagline. For example, "Driving Intelligence" or "Intelligence that Moves the World."
- Domain Names: You may not use an identical or virtually identical INRIX trademark as a second level domain name.
Rules for Proper Use of INRIX Trademarks
- Trademarks are adjectives used to modify nouns; the noun is the generic name of a product or service. For example, INRIX Parking.
- An appropriate generic term must appear after the trademark the first time it appears in a printed piece, and as often as is reasonable after that. For example, INRIX Performance Measures in first usage; Performance Measures later in text provided that it is clear that later references refer to INRIX Performance measures. If it is unclear, always use INRIX Performance Measures.
- Always capitalize the INRIX name. Do not use upper and lower case letters.
Proper Trademark Notice and Attribution
- On product, product documentation, or other product communications, use the appropriate trademark symbol (TM, SM, ®) the first time the INRIX trademark appears in the text of the advertisement, brochure, or other material.
- When using a screen shot from an INRIX product or any verbatim INRIX messaging, include a footnote with attribution to INRIX.
- Include an attribution of INRIX ownership of its trademarks within the credit notice section of your product, product documentation, or other product communication.
Following are the correct formats:
The name and wordmark "INRIX" are registered trademarks of INRIX.
Co-branding beyond reference to relationship
Certain situations call for a coordinated marketing effort that extends beyond the use of trademarked names and logos to signal a strong partnership, an innovative business approach or a combined investment in an initiative. In these situations, unique creative may be developed to highlight the brands involved in the promotion.
In these situations, please consult the INRIX marketing team for assistance with developing the appropriate creative to clearly communicate the relationship and message of the joint collaboration.
For questions and further assistance: Email the INRIX Brand Team at Branding@INRIX.com
APPENDIX A: INRIX LOGO GUIDELINES
The following guidelines have been put in place for customers and partners wishing to use INRIX approved logos. Third parties may use INRIX logos only as specified in their agreement with INRIX and any associated Guidelines. Use of INRIX trademarks without prior written consent of INRIX may constitute trademark infringement.
Partners may use one of two logos:
This is the primary logo for customers and partners to use when referring to their relationship with INRIX. Please refer to the Logo Guidelines in the appendix for guidance concerning proper placement and sizing of the logo.
Powered by INRIX
For customers and partners to use when referring to the use of INRIX data and technology. Please refer the Logo Guidelines in the appendix for guidance concerning proper placement and sizing of the logo.
Logo Clear Space
The preferred amount of clear space (x) is equal to the height of the second "I" in INRIX. Never place graphics of any kind closer that this distance from the logo
The logo palette consists of one of two color combinations when used on a white background: blue and blue or gray and blue. Reverse the logo to all white when placing on a black or dark background.
Blue and Blue
Blue and Gray
APPENDIX B: APPROVED PARTNER PROGRAMS
Powered by INRIX
For customers and partners to use when referring to the use of INRIX data and technology. The "Powered by" must be legible and cannot reduce the size of the logo itself. Please refer to Appendix A for guidance concerning proper placement and sizing of the logo.
This is the primary logo for customers and partners to use when referring to their relationship with INRIX. Please refer to Appendix A for guidance concerning proper placement and sizing of the logo.
INRIX DriveTime TM
For use only by realtors who have permission to do so contractually. Note, this is only a word mark and should not include any graphical treatment.
INRIX Parking products should be referred to as INRIX Parking and customers should utilize the INRIX Partner logo. In certain situations requiring reference to the ParkMe mobile app, partners and customers can use the ParkMe in text with no graphical treatment. This is only acceptable with contractually permission.
INRIX OpenCar ®
When referring to INRIX OpenCar solutions, use the INRIX Partner logo and refer to the specific product in text with no graphical treatment.